8.5.17

Irony of life

Coffee has been really good these days. Morning calibration has never been easier. A cuppa is a masterpiece by many different artists, farmers to roasters to baristas. Should not just credit the front line barista or put them down from having that one cup of coffee. Joefel is an awesome roaster. That's why made my job easier keke. What I didn't know was that he reads up a lot, goes around interacting and learning from industry friends. He wants to make it work and the results are showing. Work is enjoyable despite operation hiccups. I find it amazing that some of us are prepared to flare up, yet welcome the slam to let this happen. Is it some kind of self-torture?

SGH is a short walk away and visiting Sebas after shift almost everyday made me think a lot about life. Especially recently that I finished reading Murakami's Norwegian Woods - covering a lot on the ugly side of life (mostly mental illness, suicide, death). True enough, death is not the end of life, but a part of life. Part and parcel, got to take it easy. How? When it comes to losing something FOREVER, I'm pretty sure all of us are reluctant.

I tried to take it easy, thinking that despite whatever shit/glamorous life one lived, once gone, nothing's left. It's a selfish thinking for one self. Memories stick to the people who move on in life, but not to the passing member.

Not sure if this is the triggering factor, but I have since made peace with myself. When I move on, I want to journey with a healthy soul, relaxed face and happy heart. For that, I will start feeding myself the right energy so that when the day comes, I have no regrets.

No comments: