2.5.17

grab a hitch

Other than working my way through the slams at the cafe, I completed 3 hitch rides over the long weekend.

I get to park along Kampong Bahru for free on Sundays and PHs, so usually I would drive if I had the car to myself. 

Sent someone to the church on Sunday morning. Monday's session was more interesting. In the morning, I picked up a pretty girl from Bukit Panjang and sent her to National Library. She told me she's going there to study for her finals. I was the one who told her the library might be closed from what I remembered. True enough, it is really closed on PHs. But she was cool about it and completed the trip with me. 

Monday evening I picked up an ahmee boy from Bukit Merah, going to book in I reckon. Was already changing to PIE from AYE, he suddenly panicked and told me he forgot to bring an important document for his TP the following day. I wanted to drop him off the next exit, but guilt oh guilt. 

"you know what. let's make our way back."

He's lucky that I'm an angel. He got his stuffs and still managed to get to camp early. He gave me $10 as an appreciation and I was too tired to act so I just took it and said thanks. I hope he will pass his TP after so much effort. 

Interesting world out there don't you think?

No comments: