5.9.17

Tgim, a super awesome day.

Woke up with an alarm but discipline went back to sleep. Nevertheless, I woke up earlier than usual, feeling like I slept in.

Brewed myself a cup of Gigesha it was the best so far, but I used up all my beans already. At least the last cup was a good cup. 

The caffeine kicked in, went for a poop and started making matcha craquelin for my puffs next week! I'm making matcha puffs next :)) 

Finished up the speculoos cheesecake, showered to get rid of my butter fingers (lol!) and went to work. 

Free laksa, friends came to visit, jy bought aeropress and porlex (good move!), good training session with Misha, super filling supper, and free pies to take home, comfortable bus ride home, touching songs from kkbox on the bus, short crow practice, and more good playlists from kkbox. My heart is full.

我今天真的真心的感到很开心 
这样的感觉 我要铭记



Monday. My first attempt at this nobake speculoos cheesecake.




Today's joke at work that made me laughed so hard. Thanks for taking the joke Mr Lee.




Closing feast.




Fahmi feeding me prawns and his beautiful face potentially his new dp.

Oh yes, how can I miss out red wine on such a good day? ;-)

No comments: